Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello, Hajimemashite, Welcome, Selamat Datang

Hai blogger, i am a fresh graduate medical doctor. This time i am waiting for my graduate ceremony in Gadjah Mada Uniiversity. My graduate ceremony on monday, 6 july 2009.

So for this free time, i would like to make a blog that express my professional experience,  otherwise, i want to learn to wirte in english.

I have a lot of plan, after the graduation. I wanna be a Pegawai Tidak Tetap(PTT), its kind of goverment employment for a doctor to work in village or you can say in jungle , maybe i will get a lot of experience at there to be a professional doctor.

In Indonesia, medical doctors work at emergency room, 24 hours clinic, private clinic, family doctor, a medical educator for the society, office doctor, and etc.

So thats for first introduction, i will write in my blog about my life, my computer, my jobs, maybe a little news around health and behaviour. So thank for your attention..

1 komentar:

Anonymous,  June 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Lain kali kusebut saja bloghopper, soalnya lompat-lompat ke sana ke mari :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP